Thursday, March 31, 2011

Topics Up for Discussion

As you may have noticed by the recent piece posted below, I have returned after 10 months and 23 days of hiatus. So much to talk about, where should we start? Well, to give you a basic look what I'm going to write about for the next couple of years, here are the topics-
  • The Tea Party
  • New York Politics
  • Health Care Reform
  • The U.S. Budget & Economy 
  • U.S. Politics
  • The MTA
  • Abortion
  • Gay Marriage
  • Hydrofracking and the Water Supply
  • Immigration
Of course, as time goes by, more stuff pops up, so there are more topics to talk about, but this should give a general idea on what I aim to do for the next couple of months. Ambitious? Yes. Is it wrong for me to set goals as ambitious as this? No. Is it possible I might spend more time on one topic then the others? Probably. Is it likely that I might not get to discuss all these topics? Maybe. But this should give you ideas on what to expect as time goes on. As for updates, I will try to be more consistent with this blog by attempting to update it at least 3-4 times a week, but as I am a student, schoolwork will get in the way, so there be times where I won't be able to post 3-4 times a week. Other than that, this blog is now resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment